Terms & Conditions
By using our services, the client agrees to abide by the following terms.
- The client should not own any duplicate website, content, web pages, redirects and doorway pages.
- Client should not be engaged in link exchange or request with link farms or have used any spamming techniques which may hamper their site’s ranking in search engines.
- Ethically it is not possible give 100% guarantee for specific result of SEO campaign on any search engine; neither we can quote number of web traffic you would receive.
- Entire fees is payable in advance and is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Every guarantee placed by IAdvice SEO would void immediately if the client makes any self-changes to the optimized pages created by us or does not apply the changes suggested by us.
- IAdvice SEO strictly follows only ethical SEO policies and white hat SEO techniques, all guarantee by us would void immediately if Client is found to participate in spamming and other undesirable activities like:
- Using hidden links.
- Linking to link farms, FFA link pages, etc.
- Applying cloaking and page redirect techniques.
- Submitting their web pages to search engines and search directories or websites without taking consent of IAdvice SEO.
- Using automated reciprocal link programs or website submission software.
- IAdvice SEO keeps the right to use client's website design, layouts and collateral for advertising and marketing initiatives. It may include portfolio listing on our website and other promotional activities.
- The client should abide with the condition that their website is not hosted on free webspace with use of domain forwarding.
- IAdvice SEO may request to change the web hosting service provider if it is not found compatible with the optimization process or cause any hindrance.
3rd Party Charges
Additional fees charged by search engines to include listings have to be paid by the client. It includes but not confined to payment of per inclusion charges in online directories like Yahoo! Etc
Access to client website
To receive and enjoy our professional SEO services, Clients should give access to the following information:
- Access to administrative and backend of website for content and structure analysis.
- Grant permission to make changes in website for the sake of optimization, right to communicate directly with 3rd parties e.g. like your web developer if needed.
- Provide us an email address for link requesting. Like firstname.lastname@example.org
- For search engine optimization purpose authority to use client images, trademarks, logos, content, etc by IAdvice SEO.
- If the client’s website is devoid of textual content, additional text content in electronic format will be provided for richer web pages. IAdvice SEO can provide site content at additional fees to the client.
Loss of Service
IAdvice SEO accepts no liability for unavailability of files, misuse of any equipment by other customers, loss of service, damage to any externally managed communication device or equipment which is beyond company’s control.